How do you prepare your organization for CSRD?
Sustainability is rapidly becoming an increasingly important factor for business. Transparency and Continuous Improvement are becoming the new standard.
The European Commission has introduced a new regulation: the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD). This requires the attention and capacity of the various organizations that will be subject to this legislation, and the preparation time before the first report must be ready is relatively short. In addition, it is not only about the individual organizations that have to report, but also about all companies in their entire supply chain (up and downstream).
In the horticultural sector, many organizations are not aware of the impact of these new regulations, they struggle with the preparation and implementation and how these regulations interfere with other regulations, initiatives and sector ambitions.
GTC+ has developed a workshop to give you a better insight into what CSRD is, what the impact is for your organization and how you can get started. We also explain the background of the regulation and the relationship between all current ambitions regarding sustainability, market demand, initiatives and regulations and how they can work for you to comply with CSRD and become a sustainable organization.
After this workshop you will have:
- Background CSRD and coherence with other ambitions, initiatives and regulations.
- An understanding of how the CSRD operates in general.
- Do I have to comply with CSRD and when?
- Insight in the impact of the CSRD on your organisation.
- Environmental and social key factors for horticulture.
- How to get started with CSRD.
- A good understanding of key terms and concepts.
- This is an on-line workshop, it will be organised with the help of Microsoft Teams.
- The costs of this workshop are €100,- excluding VAT per person. This can be paid via an invoice.
- An in-house workshop is also possible, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
|The next workshop will be held on:
|1. Thursday, Januari 4, 2024, from 10:00 AM to approximately 12:30 PM. Click the link below to sign up.